ecueditor.com is a Free Software developed by a group of motorcycle enthusiasts
and an active user community that plays a big role in the software development and testing. The software is
constantly updating based on user feedback and new feature requests.
Download the latest version
What can the ecueditor.com software do?
The stock Suzuki Engine ECU contains a lot of advanced features that many owners are not even aware of. The ecueditor.com
software allows you to unlock these feature and get the full potential out of your ECU.
- Tune and adjust fuel maps (IAP and TPS)
- Set RPM limiters and remove top speed limiters
- Autotune with data logging to laptop
- Tune and adjust the ignition maps
- Quickshifter and autoshifting
- Turbo fueling and boost control module
- Nitrous mapping with ramp up timer and solenoid control
- Disable Stock O2 sensor and closed loop functionality
- Disable PAIR valve (air bleed into exhaust)
- Adjustable Traction Control (slew rate RPM limiter)
- Adjustable Launch Control (2 stage RPM limiter)
- Programmable launch and shift light
- Numerous other advanced tweaks and mods for the serious race bike setup
How do I get started?